Boat and Motor Superstores is the newest tackle store in town. Many locals consider us to be one of the best places to find unbelievable deals on fishing gear and much more. Before you head on over to the big store, shop with us first. We proudly carry the following brands: Shimanom Avet, Penn, Diawa, St. Croix and Costa del mar. Though we feature the best products the industry has to offer, the employees are what make us truly special. We continue to offer our customers the best in customer service and product selection. This is what has earned us a notable distinction amongst our competitors.
We carry a vast array of fishing tackle to satisfy your every need. Some examples of popular items that we carry are hooks, sinkers, floats, fishing rods, reels, baits, gaffs, traps, waders, tackle boxes, lines and etc. We carry many of the most demanded brands to ensure that you find exactly what you are looking for. From novice to serious professional, you will find the tackle you most need.
When venturing out to fish, it is important that you maintain a healthy stock of needed items to make sure that your fishing trip is a success. Here is a list of the top ten items every fisherman needs in their tackle box:
- 1. Extra Line: every fisherman knows that at some point your fishing line will break or become stuck on a log or other item.The line you carry depends greatly on the type of fish you plan to catch and where you plan to fish. Make sure to carry the right line with you.
- 2. Sinkers: when you want to catch fish that are locate deeper in the water a weight or “sinker” is needed to carry your bait into deeper waters.
- 3. Extra Hooks: Make sure to carry an assortment of sizes and types of hooks to ensure that no matter where you are, you have the right hook to catch the right fish.
- 4. Plastic Worms: When bass fishing or simply to avoid the situation of running out of live bait, make sure to carry a plastic worm with you.
- 5. Bobbers: these floaters are a must have. They will visually show you when a fish is biting your bait.
- 6. Lures: Take your fishing game up a few notches with lures. There are hundreds to choose form, but in general, select the one that best attracts the fish you plan to catch.
- 7. First Aid Kit: When the unexpected occurs, make sure you have a simple first aid kit to keep any small injuries taken care of.
- 8. Pliers: needle nose pliers are necessary for when you are ready to take your hook our of your fish.
- 9. Sunscreen: Protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays and wear sunscreen.
- 10. Line Cutter: This is a useful tool for those odd moments.
We carry a large assortment of items, and can’t wait to help you obtain all of the tackle you need for your upcoming fishing trip. Contact us today!